Wahoo!!! So I have a wedding to go to at the end of the month. Can I stay a night or 2? I'll bring my own bed! :D I am so happy for you guys!
Definitely, we should be moved in by then. You can be the first to use our guest bedroom! What will the dates be?
I am soooooo excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!!! Since you are officially home-owners, you can officially consider yourself as adults, ha ha!!
Wahoo!!! So I have a wedding to go to at the end of the month. Can I stay a night or 2? I'll bring my own bed! :D I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely, we should be moved in by then. You can be the first to use our guest bedroom! What will the dates be?
DeleteI am soooooo excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!!! Since you are officially home-owners, you can officially consider yourself as adults, ha ha!!
ReplyDelete