My hair and I have been through a lot over the past five years or so. We saw two nephews and a niece come into this world, saw Jordan off to Argentina and back again, graduated college, and traveled across the Atlantic. I enjoyed my long shiny locks, but a few weeks ago felt like I needed a little change.
For the third time in my life, I took the plunge and chopped off all those hairs. I love the feeling of newly cut hair, there is something quite liberating about suddenly having less baggage on your head. The salon shampoo smell is nice too. Jordan says this new style makes me look more mature, and it is quite flattering that he can't seem to keep his fingers out of my hair! More pictures will of course follow, especially since I want Bethany to take some "family" pictures of Jordan and me for our two-year anniversary. Hope you like the cut as much as I do!


looking at this post compared to the last post really gives people an idea about who is the classy one in our marriage dynamic.
ReplyDelete