Thursday, May 21, 2009

A new foray into the technology age

Wow! I have finally entered the world of blogging after how many years? Guess maybe I'm just a little slow on the uptake.

I don't really know what to write. Mostly I am starting this blog for when I go to Wales, and since I'm still sitting here in the basement in Boise, I can't really tell you anything about that... except that I now have a lovely yellow raincoat in my closet and just ordered some leather shoes for the wet, wet climate of the land of King Arthur.

In other news, wedding planning is progressing, if a little slowly. After much trial and error, and a little input from my ever-so-crafty sister Heather, I have found a way to keep the invitations from coming apart (yes, I am making them. 400 of them, to be exact. Am I crazy yet?). We have the patterns and the fabric for my dress, now my mom and I need to start putting the practice dress together. There are a myriad other things that I need to do, but those are the big and most interesting tasks so far. If anyone has brilliant ideas for reception decorations and refreshments, I am open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment